The College Visit Journal: Campus Visits Demystified is everything you need to get the most out of your college campus visit.
In this journal, you will take notes, rank emotion, environment, academics, and student life, and keep track of your thoughts and takeaways from each college campus visit. The college campus tour and information session are full of great information, but keeping everything organized from each campus can be a challenge.
Additionally, how are you using your collected information to weigh the considerations of each campus?
The book features:
- Create-your-own table of contents
- Space for your academic profile (handy when meeting with college advisors or admission counselors)
- Reference section with key terms, plus reference websites for financial aid and college prep support
- Writing samples to use when emailing college coaches, professors, and admission counselors
- Eight sections for eights visits to note what you’re seeing, hearing, feeling and whom you meet on campus.